Guide for Guests with Special Needs
Phuket FantaSea recognizes that every guest is different and unique. That is why we are committed to providing facilities and services to cater to all the special needs that a guest may require to ensure that each of our guests has a comfortable, carefree, and enjoyable evening with us and returns home happy with a fond and memorable experience. If you require any special assistance, please do not hesitate to inform us when making a reservation or contact any of our staff during your visit.
Exclusive Services for Guests with Special Needs
1. Advance Ticketing – To avoid queues, tickets may be issued in advance upon request and collected at the will-call if the reservation has been prepaid. Kindly note that tickets issued may not be changed nor refunded due to any reason.
2. Dietary Accommodation – All our restaurants and F&B outlets are capable of accommodating most special dietary needs. Please consult our staff at any of the outlets.
3. Emergency Evacuation – Special attention will be given during an emergency. (See “STAR” Sticker)
4. Privileged Access – Guests with Special Needs may use a special route upon request to avoid long queues or enter the paradium* before other guests. (See “STAR” sticker)
5. Reading Glasses – Reading glasses are available at various locations throughout the Park.
6. Seating Arrangement – Guests will be assigned the most convenient seats in the restaurant and paradium. Please inform our ticketing staff of this request before the issuance of admission tickets.
7. “STAR” Sticker – A complimentary sticker for guests who need “Special Treatments And Requirements" may be obtained at our Ticketing Pavilion. Please attach the "STAR" sticker on the left chest to allow our staff to extend any assistance required readily.
8. VIP Room – There are multipurpose VIP rooms in various locations throughout the Park should some private relaxation time become necessary.
9. Hand-free Shopping – For your convenience, your shopping from any shop may be delivered to a collection counter near the exit and, upon verification, right to your vehicle.
1. Service Animals – Due to the presence of animals inside the Park, guide dogs or any pets are prohibited from entering. A pet suite is available as a temporary shelter. We will be glad to provide an escort to assist you during your entire visit. (See Escort Service)
2. Escort Service – An escort can be arranged to assist a guest on various tasks such as maneuvering a wheelchair, serving food, and shopping, etc., for the entire visit. A surcharge will be applied for this service.
1. Digital Attraction Guide – By downloading a phone app, a digital park guide will be available to guide you to various attractions and facilities in the Park. (Kindly note that mobile phones will need to be deposited before entering the paradium.)
2. Park & Parade Visual Guide -- A hand-held visual device providing a visual guide for various key attractions (including parade show) may be rented at Ticketing Pavilion before entering the Park or inFUNmation center inside the Park. A refundable deposit will be required.
3. Video Captioning on pre-show and exhibits – Captioning is available on many of our video and digital displays and exhibits.
4. Sign language interpreter – Please inform us at least 24 hours before your visit to confirm availability.
Guest with young children or the elderly
1. Strollers & Trams – Available for rent. Please contact our Ticketing Pavilion before entering the Park or inFUNmation center inside the Park. Wheelchair & ECV also available (See Wheelchair & ECV Rental)
2. Companion Restrooms – Restrooms that have a separate kid toilet "en suite" to allow a parent and young children to use it together, for the parent's peace of mind.
3. Kiddie Restrooms – Restrooms that cater exclusively for young children.
4. Elderly Restrooms – Restrooms with mobility-challenged facilities available at all restroom locations. (See Disability Restroom)
5. Baby Care Center – Various facilities and amenities for young babies available. (Located inside JUMBOree games pavilion)
6. Childcare Service – Parents wishing to enjoy the Park may request for childcare service. Located at Carnimal Playland on the 2nd floor of JUMBOree games pavilion, children may enjoy playing inside the playland under the supervision of our caretaker while the parent guests explore the Park. By installing a phone app, parents may also monitor the child online.
7. Seating Arrangement – Guests will be assigned the most convenient seats in the restaurant and paradium. Please inform our ticketing staff of this request before the issuance of admission tickets.
1. Accessible Restrooms – Spacious restrooms equipped with grab bars, wheelchair-height sink and hand dryer, and other facilities to accommodate guests with reduced mobility.
2. Disability Parking – Available close to the vehicle disembarkation station at the front of Park.
3. Park Wheelchair Accessibility – Most of the attractions are accessible by wheelchair.
4. Wheelchair Accessible Van – Reservation is required. Please contact us for availability before visiting.
5. Wheelchair & ECV (Electronic Convenience Vehicle) Rental – Available at our Ticketing Pavilion or inFUNmation center inside the Park.
Cognitive Disabilities – Please contact our staff for any assistance required. Guests with Light Sensitivity – Lighting and visual effects such as strobe lights are used extensively throughout the Park. Please consult your physician for prevention measures or other specific instructions before visiting, should you or any member of your party have a photo-sensitivity or seizure disorder.
Health Conditions – Special audio and theatrical effects such as loud music, pyrotechnics, fireworks, fog, smoke, and bubbles, are used extensively without indication in many areas inside the Park. Pregnant guests or guests with heart or other health conditions are recommended to consult your physician before visiting and may be prohibited from boarding some rides, entering some attractions, or engaging in some activities deemed potentially hazardous.