Online Reservation Service
Ticket Types & Prices
2 ticket types are available. All ticket types include park admission fee and applicable tax (VAT).
|Show + Buffet Dinner(at “Golden Kinnaree” International Buffet Restaurant)||2,200||2,000|
* Children must be between 101 – 140 cm (or 3'3'' - 4'7'') in height (inclusive). Infants whose height does not exceed 100 cm (or 3'3") are free of charge and will not be provided with theater seats.
Theater Gold Seat Upgrade
For the best view of the show, we recommend that you select the centrally located Theater Gold Seat:
|Theater Gold Seat upgrade per seat||350||350|
"Suriyamas Gold" Seafood Buffet Upgrade
Enjoy a unique 5-Star gourmet seafood buffet experience set in distinctly opulent Thai palatial decor.
|Suriyamas Gold upgrade per person||1,550||1,550|
*Suriyamas Gold upgrade includes Suriyamas Seafood Buffet and Theater Gold Seat.
*Suriyamas Gold Upgrade is applicable to Show + Buffet Dinner ticket only and not sold as a separate ticket option. Due to limited capacity, advance reservation is highly recommended.
Our transportation service provides safe and comfortable return transfer between any hotel in Phuket and Phuket FantaSea. Please note that service is non private. Private transfer is available at extra charge.
|Transportation Service(round trip to any hotel in Phuket)||350||350|
|Transportation Service(round trip to any hotel in Khaolak)||700||700|
* Transportation Service from Khaolak is available weekly on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday only.
* Infants whose height does not exceed 100 cm (or 3'3") are free of charge and will not be provided with seats in the van.
One Price Policy
All the above are standard prices for visitors of all nationalities. All our official agents are contractually obligated to offer the same prices to all our guests. Vouchers bought at an unauthorized discount are invalid and Phuket FantaSea reserves the right to reject the use of such vouchers without refund or compensation
Our prices are standard for every guest, regardless of nationality or group size. We regret we do not offer any group rate or volume discount.
Reservation & Ticket Issuance
Reservations are highly recommended as good seats are in high demand. We accept reservation up to 6 months in advance.
Tickets may be picked up at Phuket FantaSea Ticketing Office at your earliest convenience prior to show time. However, for any reservation that is not fully paid, tickets must be picked up no later than one hour prior to show time. Otherwise, it is subject to cancellation without notice. (Please read our cancellation and refund policy). Please inform our ticket staff the name under which the reservation is made as well as reservation code.
Payment for tickets as well as all transactions in the park may be made in cash or by credit cards. We accept Thai Baht as well as all major currencies (US Dollars, Japanese Yen, Pound Sterling, Euro, Australian Dollars, Singapore Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Chinese Yuan and Taiwan Dollars ) The Park also houses a currency Exchange booth, operated by Kasikorn Bank, conveniently located by the entrance to the park. All major credit cards are accepted.
Ticket Refund Policy
Tickets issued are non refundable and non changeable.
Seat Allocation Policy
Seat assignment, for both the buffet restaurant and the theater, is performed by a computerized seat allocation system on a best available basis. All reservations will be queued on a first come first serve basis and seats will be allocated only on the day of show.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations must be made at least one day in advance of the reserved show date. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to show date may be subject to a 50% cancellation charge. Bank charges, if any, shall be the responsibility of the guest. No refund shall be given if guests fail to show up due to any reason (“no show”).
Park Operating Days & Hours
Phuket FantaSea Cultural Theme Park is open everyday except Thursday (If Thursday falls on a public holiday, the park may be open as normal). Operating hours are 17:30 - 23:30.
Reservation Office Operating Days & Hours
Our reservation office is open everyday from 09:00 ~ 22:30 (Friday – Wednesday) and 09:30 - 18:30 (Thursday)
Show & Buffet Dinner Time
“Fantasy of a Kingdom” is performed once a day at the “Palace of the Elephants” theater at 21:00. Theater gate opens at 20:40. The show is approximately 70 minutes in duration. Kindly note that “Fantasy of a Kingdom” may be performed 1 or 2 times a day on some pre-announced dates. In those cases, show times will be 19:30 in addition to the usual 21:00 time slot. Theater gate opens 20 minutes prior to show time. Buffet Dinner starts from 17:30 till 21:00. Operating hours may be extended to 17:00 till 22:00 on busy days.
Recommended Arrival Time
To allow time to enjoy all of our attractions and activities at your leisure, if you are attending the 21:00 or 19:30 Show (Show Only or Show + Buffet Dinner regardless), we recommend that you arrive no later than 18:30. For other show times, the recommended arrival time is at least 1 hour before show time.
Park Rules & Etiquettes
For the comfort and safety of all guests, please kindly observe the following rules, regulations and etiquettes :
• Every guest is required to purchase a ticket to enter the park. Please hold the ticket individually when entering the park for speedy service.
• Tickets are valid only on date shown.
• Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-changeable and non-exchangeable, and invalid if altered or torn in anyway.
• Child ticket holders must be between 101 – 140 cm (3'3'' - 4'7'') in height (inclusive).
• Infants (height not exceeding 100 cm or 3'3'') do not require any tickets and may enter the park, restaurant and theater at the discretion of parents but they must share seats with the parents inside the theater. Some scenes in the show contain explosion and loud noises and may be scary to some children.
• Guests wishing to temporarily exit the park may do so by obtaining a park reentry hand stamp prior to exiting the park.
• There is no dress code per se but respectable attire is appreciated. Visitors will not be allowed to enter the park shirtless or while in swimming suits. Also be advised that the theater is fully air-conditioned and might be chilly to some.
Photography & Video Recording
• Photography and video recording are strictly prohibited inside the theater. All visitors are required to deposit all cameras, video cameras and any recording devices (including mobile camera phones) at the camera check booths located at the security check area before entering the theater. Self-service lockers are also available.
Food & Drinks
• Food & drinks (including cakes and durian) from outside are strictly prohibited in all Phuket FantaSea premises including the ticket booth and car parking area.
• Food and drinks (including durian) are not allowed inside the theater.
• Food & drinks (including cakes and durian) may not be brought into the restaurant. Corkage charge and cake service charge shall be applied on any alcohol and cake brought in.
• Smoking (including the use of electronic cigarette) is strictly prohibited by law in all enclosed spaces and air-conditioned areas, and thus, inside the buffet restaurant as well as the theater. Smoking corners are available at the entrance of the restaurant and the exit hall of the theater.
• Cigars, electronic baraku or any device which may cause public nuisance is strictly prohibited in all Phuket FantaSea premises.
Theater Regulations & Etiquettes
• The use of binoculars is not allowed, except for the visually-impaired.
• Visitors are required to sit according to assigned seat number only.
• As a courtesy to all guests, please remain quiet during the performance and do not leave your seat until the show has completely ended.
• Pets (including guide dogs) are not allowed inside the Park. A Pet Suite is provided at the entrance of the Park as a temporary shelter.
• Weapons of any kind are not allowed within the Park premises.
• All guests may be requested to go through security check prior to entering the Park. All items deemed hazardous to the safety of other guests will be required to be deposited at our deposit counter. For security reasons, hat, sunglasses and veil must be removed before entering.
Halal Buffet Dinner
Our “Suriyamas” Seafood Buffet Restaurant is pork-free. For strictly halal diet, the “Golden Kinnaree” Buffet Restaurant (non seafood) offers a wide selection of Thai and International halal buffet in a specially designated halal zone.
Cake may be ordered at least 30 minutes in advance. Please contact our reservation office or staff for more information on available sizes, flavors or customized messages.
Offering the Phuket FantaSea experience could well be the most exciting and memorable present one can give to that special someone holidaying in Phuket.
There are 3 types of Gift Certificates available:
Show Gift Certificate – for customers who wish to purchase our show tickets as a gift for other guests.
Show with Buffet Dinner Gift Certificate – for customers who wish to purchase our show with Buffet Dinner tickets as a gift for other guests. Suriyamas Seafood Upgrade is also available for the most privileged.
Souvenir Gift Certificate – for use in place of cash to purchase souvenir items within Phuket FantaSea premises.
Show Gift Certificate
Show Gift Certificate allows guests to redeem reserved tickets prepaid by another customer.
To purchase Show Gift Certificate, please contact Phuket FantaSea Ticketing Office by tel: +66 76 385 111, +66 76 680 888 fax: +66 76 385 222, +66 76 680 889 or email: email@example.com , to make reservation. Alternatively, booking may be made by clicking online reservation.
Please inform us during the reservation process that you wish to purchase the Show Gift Certificate. (For online reservation, please indicate this in the ‘remarks’ box). We will contact you regarding pre-payment options.
Show Gift Certificate will be issued via email or fax upon the receipt of full payment. Please give the Show Gift Certificate to the intended recipient guest to bring to Phuket FantaSea Ticketing Office for ticket issuance purpose.
Note: If you are unable to specify the actual date of visit, we urge that you still make the reservation with a tentative date as good seats are in high demand. The reservation can be amended at a later time but no later than 24 hours before the date of visit. Please read our reservation terms and conditions for more information.
Show with Buffet Dinner Gift Certificate
Show with Buffet Dinner Gift Certificate allows guests to redeem reserved tickets prepaid by another customer.Suriyamas Seafood upgrade is also available for the most privileged.
To purchase Show with Buffet Dinner Gift Certificate, please contact Phuket FantaSea Ticketing Office by tel: +66 76 385 111, +66 76 680 888 fax: +66 76 385 222, +66 76 680 889 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, to make reservation. Alternatively, booking may be made by clicking online reservation.
Please inform us during the reservation process that you wish to purchase the Show with Buffet Dinner Gift Certificate. (For online reservation, please indicate this in the ‘remarks’ box). We will contact you regarding pre-payment options.
Show with Buffet Dinner Gift Certificate will be issued via email or fax upon the receipt of full payment. Please give the Show with Buffet Dinner Gift Certificate to the intended recipient guest to bring to Phuket FantaSea Ticketing Office for ticket issuance purpose.
Note: If you are unable to specify the actual date of visit, we urge that you still make the reservation with a tentative date as good seats are in high demand. The reservation can be amended at a later time but no later than 24 hours prior to the date of visit. Please read our reservation terms and conditions for more information.
Souvenir Gift Certificate
Souvenir Gift Certificate allows your guests the freedom to choose their perfect FantaSea mementos while enjoying their time in Phuket FantaSea Park! The voucher may be used in place of cash to purchase souvenir items within Phuket FantaSea Park and is not applicable to Show ticket, photo, food & beverages, rides or other services. Each voucher has a value of THB 1,000 (approximately USD$30). Note that Souvenir Gift Certificate holder must also possess either show ticket to enter Phuket FantaSea park.
To purchase Souvenir Gift Certificate, please contact Phuket FantaSea Ticketing Office by tel: +66 76 385 111, +66 76 680 888 fax: +66 76 385 222, +66 76 680 889 or email: email@example.com, indicating
1) the name of recipient guest;
2) date of visit;
3) value of voucher(s) required;
4) other requirements (such as the way to present the ‘surprise’; the well-wishes that our staff should say on behalf of you! Etc.) ;
To allow us to issue the Souvenir Gift Certificate in time, kindly note that payment must be made in full at least 24 hours prior to guest’s arrival. A receipt will be issued after the payment has been received.
The voucher(s) will be given to the intended recipient guest(s) as a ‘surprise’ upon his/her arrival at the Ticketing Office. A signed voucher receipt form will be sent or emailed to the purchaser as a confirmation. Alternatively, the purchaser may give the recipient guest the receipt to bring along and present it to our staff at the Ticketing Office.
Souvenir Gift Certificate terms and conditions
1) Souvenir Gift Certificate is applicable only to Souvenir items.
2) Souvenir Gift Certificate is valid until the date indicated. (Usually one year from date of purchase)
3) Souvenir Gift Certificate may not be refunded or exchanged for other products or services.
4) No change in cash or other forms will be given should the value of items purchased be less than the value of the Gift Certificate(s)
Prepayment for all the above Gift Certificate can be made in cash at Phuket FantaSea ticketing office, via international wire transfer or by credit card. All major credit cards are accepted.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Transportation To Phuket FantaSea
If you opt to use our “FantaSea Transfer Service”, please contact our reservation hotline for transportation services to guarantee availability. If a reservation has been made, please be ready at the Main Lobby* of your hotel at least 5 minutes before pick up time and present your Name and Reservation Code to our chauffeur before boarding. * Note that some hotels may have more than 1 lobby. Please inquire with the hotel reception to make sure that you wait at the Main Lobby where our van can be found. It is our firm commitment to provide as timely a service as possible. Nevertheless, there are regrettably many factors beyond our control that could delay our transfer. We respectfully ask for your kind patience and understanding. If our van is more than 15 minutes late, please kindly contact us for assistance. If you have not made any reservation and wish to “hop on” one of our vans, please contact our chauffeur for seat availability and assistance.
Return Transportation to Hotels
Our return transportation service begins after the show ends. When you wish to return, please contact the transfer counter located at the front of the park for transportation back to your lodgings. Our “FantaSea Transfer Service” van service will leave approximately every 10 minutes or so until midnight.
Car Park is free for Park guests. Our Car Park can accommodate up to 750 cars or 200 coaches at any one time.
Phuket FantaSea is located on Kamala Beach, next to Patong and Surin Beach and easily accessible from all major hotels. By car, please head towards Patong or Surin Beach and drive northward or southward respectively to Kamala Beach.
Please download the map of Phuket by clicking here.
Distance and estimated travel time by car:
From Patong 9 km 10 minutes
From Bangtao 7 km 10 minutes
From Karon 15 km 20 minutes
From Kata 20 km 30 minutes
From Phuket Town 22 km 35 minutes